Registration is closed. See you next Science Sleepover!
Night at The Circus
Science Sleepover is an extraordinary overnight experience at The Mind Museum. The Science Circus is in town, and the Ringleader has opened the doors to the Big Top. Unravel the secrets that trick the mind, open your eyes and see the truth behind the mysteries of the spectacle.
Check-in: August 24, 6:00 PM | Check-out: August 25, 9:00 AM
DAY 1 - AUGUST 24, SATURDAY
DAY 2 - AUGUST 25, SUNDAY
How much is the program fee?
Php 3,000 per person** 10% off for groups of 4 and above. Only available through E-mail Process and Cashier Counter Registration Options.
* Unlimited Science Pass discounts apply. For E-mail Process and Website Registration, e-mail your IDs to [email protected] to confirm your final registration fee or get your exclusive discount voucher.
Bonifacio Art Foundation, Inc. is dedicated to providing an extraordinary educational experience that inspires the public understanding of science. All proceeds go completely into supporting science.
What does the program fee cover?
- Access to The Mind Museum Galleries
- Exclusive after-hours access to the Science Circus Traveling Exhibition
- Overnight Parking
- Packed Dinner
- Use of The Mind Museum Tent and Airbed (per family/group+)
- Educational program and activities
What should I bring?
- Bed sheets, pillows and blankets
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, other toiletries (shower is unavailable)
- Comfortable sleeping clothes
- Change of clothes (some activities will be in the exhibit outside, kids might sweat)
- Jacket (as it gets cold at night and after lights out)
- Insect repellent or patches (some activities will be outdoors)
- Personal medicine
- Snacks are optional, however eating is not allowed in the galleries, only in designated areas