Plan Your Visit
Get ready for an exciting day with science at The Mind Museum. We promise you an extraordinary educational experience.
Three-hour Visit Time Slots:
All Day Pass Visit: No Time Slot Restrictions
Planet Story Exhibition Only
Adult or child – P150
The Mind Museum and Dinosaurs Around the World Exhibition:
Three-hour museum visit plus a 90-minute Dinosaurs Around the World expedition
Adult – P825
Child or private school student (up to college) – P675
*Philippine public school student (up to college)/teacher – P400
Dinosaurs Around the World Exhibition Only
Adult or child – P300
*Public school students will be asked to present a valid Philippine public school ID.
If public school student does not have an ID yet, presentation of current enrollment in a public school will be accepted. If the child attends a public day care, proof of enrollment from a government day care must be presented.
**Teachers must present a valid academic/school ID indicating “teacher”.
If teacher does not have a valid school ID, presentation of certificate of employment along with government issued ID will be accepted.
Senior citizen and PWD discounts apply to published rates only. Discounts are given at the ticket booth upon presentation of a valid Senior Citizen or PWD ID.
Dinosaurs Around the World
September 1, 2017 – March 2, 2018
Arduino Project Series
October 22 and 29
October 1, 8 and 22
October 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29
Science of Fear
August 23 – December 30, 2017
October 1 - 31 ,2017
Maximize your day with science. Visit The Mind Museum, see Dinosaurs Around the World, and experience Planet Story with the all access all day pass. Read full mechanics.
The Mind Museum is located on JY Campos Park, 3rd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines 1634.
- Follow instructions on our interactive exhibits.
- Read the markers. More Learning = More Fun!
- Please take care of our exhibits, so everyone enjoys them. You may be asked to pay for any exhibit damage.
- Don't lost your adult.
- Don't drag you bag around. Bring your valuables but leave your big bags in your vehicles or buses. The Museum is not liable for any losses or damages.
- Please walk at all times. Don't run, play, or be rough with friends and other visitors. The Museum will not be liable for any injuries.
- Click quickly taking pictures. Others are waiting for their own awesome experience.
- We love animals, but no pets please inside the Museum.
- Help keep the museum clean. No eating and drinking inside. You may take refreshments at the Jollibee at the Canopy Plaza or at the many restaurants around the museum.
- Be curious and explore at your own pace.
- If you need help, ask the Museum staff. We’re always happy to assist you.
- Those who don't follow the rules will be asked to "sit out" the rest of their Museum visit.
- Have a blast!