Plan Your Visit
Get ready for an exciting day with science at The Mind Museum. We promise you an extraordinary educational experience.
Three-hour Visit Time Slots:
All Day Pass Visit: No Time Slot Restrictions
Dino Play Travelling Exhibition:
*Students may be asked to present a valid school ID, while public school students are required to present a valid Philippine public school ID.
If public school student does not have an ID yet, presentation of current enrollment in a Philippine public school will be accepted. If the child attends a public day care, proof of enrollment from a Philippine government day care must be presented.
**Teachers must present a valid academic/school ID indicating “teacher." If teacher does not have a valid school ID, presentation of certificate of employment from the school along with a government issued ID will be accepted.
Senior citizen and PWD discounts apply to published rates only. Discounts are given at the ticket booth upon presentation of a valid Senior Citizen or PWD ID.
Frozen Science Saturday
All Saturdays of October
October 6, 20 and 27
Dino Play Exhibition
Limited run only!
The Mind Museum is located on JY Campos Park, 3rd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines 1634.
- Follow instructions on our interactive exhibits.
- Read the markers. More Learning = More Fun!
- Please take care of our exhibits so everyone can enjoy them. You may be asked to pay for any exhibit damage.
- Don't lose your adult.
- Don't drag your bag around. Bring your valuables but leave your big bags in your vehicles or buses. The Museum doesn't have an area to store your bags. It is also not liable for any losses or damages.
- Please walk at all times. Don't run, play, or be rough with friends and other visitors. The Museum will not be liable for any injuries.
- Quickly take pictures. Others are waiting for their own awesome experience.
- We love animals, but no pets please inside the Museum.
- Help keep the museum clean. No eating and drinking inside. You may take refreshments at the Jollibee at the Canopy Plaza or at the many restaurants around the museum.
- Be curious and explore at your own pace. There are no tour guides.
- If you need help, ask the Museum staff. We’re always happy to assist you.
- Those who don't follow the rules will be asked to "sit out" the rest of their Museum visit.
- Have a blast!