Plan Your Visit
Get ready for an exciting day with science at The Mind Museum. We promise you an extraordinary educational experience.
Due to the surge in cases, The Mind Museum & the Dino Play Exhibition will be CLOSED starting January 7, 2022 until further notice.
For those who have unused tickets, we will allow extension of use until June 2022. Should you have any questions, kindly email us at [email protected]
Spark your curiosity in an award-winning world-class science museum. Museum tickets give you access to over 250 interactive exhibits in five main galleries.
Children 2 feet and below are free. Please see IATF Alert Level Guidelines.
The safety of our guests is our priority. Some exhibits/areas are temporarily deactivated for health & safety reasons. (Spaceshell, Playtales, Demo Area, Science-in-the-Park)
Three-hour Visit Time Slots
Access to over 250 interactive exhibits. No access to special or travelling exhibitions.
Adults – P625
Child or private school student (up to college) – P475
*Philippine public school student (up to college) – P190
**Teacher – P190
All Day Pass Visit: No Time Slot Restrictions
Access to over 250 interactive. No access to special or travelling exhibitions.
Adult or Child – P750
Dino Play Exhibition
Dino Play only (1 hr & 15 mins)
Adult or Child – P150
All-day Pass Dino Play only
Adult or Child – P350
*Students may be asked to present a valid school ID, while public school students are required to present a valid Philippine public school ID.
If public school student does not have an ID yet, presentation of current enrollment in a Philippine public school will be accepted. If the child attends a public day care, proof of enrollment from a Philippine government day care must be presented.
**Teachers must present a valid academic/school ID indicating “teacher." If teacher does not have a valid school ID, presentation of certificate of employment from the school along with a government issued ID will be accepted.
Senior citizen and PWD discounts apply to published rates only. Discounts are given at the ticket booth upon presentation of a valid Senior Citizen or PWD ID.
In accordance with IATF Alert Levels Guidelines
Only FULLY VACCINATED individuals are allowed to enter both indoor and outdoor exhibitions, regardless of age. Proof of vaccination & valid ID are required to be presented before entering.
Minors are prohibited to enter, even if accompanied by a vaccinated adult.
Proper wearing of face mask (covered nose and mouth) is required AT ALL TIMES inside the Museum and in Dino Play.
For those with unused tickets that expired march 2020 onwards:
Please email [email protected]
1. an image of your ticket/s with serial number
2. your preferred date & time of visit so we can check availability of slots.
at the Canopy Plaza
Take the whole family to explore the awesome world of dinosaurs in this exhibition filled with hands-on activities for young kids and kids-at-heart. Dig for dinosaur bones, examine real fossil remains, make your own dino fossils, and so much more!
The Mind Museum is located on JY Campos Park, 3rd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines 1634.
Entrance to the Museum driveway for drop-off is along Rizal Drive corner 30th Street.
Bonifacio Global City (BGC) has four main entry points: Lawton Avenue, McKinley Road, Kalayaan Avenue, and C5.
Drive down Lawton Avenue as it widens to become 5th Avenue, crossing McKinley Parkway. Turn left on 26th Street and then turn right on 3rd Avenue. You will see the Museum coming up on your left. To access the passenger drop off point: turn left on 30th street and turn left again on Rizal Drive. Then make an immediate left onto the Museum driveway.
Turn left onto 5th Avenue at the stop light of McKinley Parkway. Turn left onto 26th Street. Turn right onto 3rd Avenue. You will see the museum coming up to your left. Turn left onto 30th Street and turn left onto Rizal Drive to access the passenger drop off point.
From Kalayaan Avenue turn right onto 2nd Avenue. Turn left on 31st Street, then turn right on Rizal Drive. Entrance to the Museum’s driveway will be on your left, just after the 30th Street stoplight.
From the Southbound lane of C-5, enter BGC via Kalayaan Avenue. From the northbound lane of C-5, turn right onto the Sampaguita bridge. Turn left on 26th Street at the top of the bridge. Drive all the way down, crossing 5th Avenue. Turn right onto 3rd Avenue. You will see the Museum coming up on your left. To access the passenger drop off point, turn left onto 30th Street and turn left onto Rizal Drive to enter the Museum driveway.
Take the BGC West Route Bus from the Ayala-MRT Station at McKinley Exchange. From the Market Market terminal, take the BGC Central bus. The bus stop for both buses is at Net One.
The Mind Museum does not have its own designated parking lot. However, the suggested public parking lot is Crescent North.
The entrance to the Crescent North parking lot is a few meters away from the intersection of 30th Street and 3rd Avenue.
Here are a few reminders so everyone gets the most out of their time with science.
- Wear your face masks properly at all times.
- Practice social distancing.
- Follow instructions on our interactive exhibits.
- Read the markers. More Learning = More Fun!
- Please take care of our exhibits so everyone can enjoy them. You may be asked to pay for any exhibit damage.
- Don't lose your adult.
- Don't drag your bag around. Bring your valuables but leave your big bags in your vehicles or buses. The Museum doesn't have an area to store your bags. It is also not liable for any losses or damages.
- Please walk at all times. Don't run, play, or be rough with friends and other visitors. The Museum will not be liable for any injuries.
- Quickly take pictures. Others are waiting for their own awesome experience.
- We love animals, but no pets please inside the Museum.
- Help keep the museum clean. No eating and drinking inside. You may take refreshments at the Jollibee at the Canopy Plaza or at the many restaurants around the museum.
- Be curious and explore at your own pace. There are no tour guides.
- If you need help, ask the Museum staff. We’re always happy to assist you.
- Those who don't follow the rules will be asked to "sit out" the rest of their Museum visit.
- Have a blast!