Plan Your Visit
Get ready for an exciting day with science at The Mind Museum. We promise you an extraordinary educational experience.
Three-hour Visit Time Slots:
All Day Pass Visit: No Time Slot Restrictions
The Mind Museum and Space Adventure Exhibition:
Three-hour museum visit plus a 90-minute out-of-this-world adventure.
Adult – P775
Child or private school student (up to college) – P650
*Philippine public school student (up to college)/teacher – P340
Space Adventure Exhibition Only
Adult or child – P250
All Day Pass
Adult or child – P400
*Students will be asked to present a valid school ID, while public school students are required to present a valid Philippine public school ID.
If public school student does not have an ID yet, presentation of current enrollment in a Philippine public school will be accepted. If the child attends a public day care, proof of enrollment from a Philippine government day care must be presented.
**Teachers must present a valid academic/school ID indicating “teacher. If teacher does not have a valid school ID, presentation of certificate of employment from the school along with a government issued ID will be accepted.
Senior citizen and PWD discounts apply to published rates only. Discounts are given at the ticket booth upon presentation of a valid Senior Citizen or PWD ID.
Frozen Science Saturday
July 1 and 8
We're on a break, but will be back soon.
Junior Mind Mover Program
Starts July 11
Unlimited Science Treats
March 1 - July 31
July 6 - August 31, 2018
All year round
The Mind Museum is located on JY Campos Park, 3rd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines 1634.
- Follow instructions on our interactive exhibits.
- Read the markers. More Learning = More Fun!
- Please take care of our exhibits, so everyone enjoys them. You may be asked to pay for any exhibit damage.
- Don't lost your adult.
- Don't drag you bag around. Bring your valuables but leave your big bags in your vehicles or buses. The Museum is not liable for any losses or damages.
- Please walk at all times. Don't run, play, or be rough with friends and other visitors. The Museum will not be liable for any injuries.
- Click quickly taking pictures. Others are waiting for their own awesome experience.
- We love animals, but no pets please inside the Museum.
- Help keep the museum clean. No eating and drinking inside. You may take refreshments at the Jollibee at the Canopy Plaza or at the many restaurants around the museum.
- Be curious and explore at your own pace.
- If you need help, ask the Museum staff. We’re always happy to assist you.
- Those who don't follow the rules will be asked to "sit out" the rest of their Museum visit.
- Have a blast!