September 5 – October 6, 2019
- Promo period is from September 5 to October 6, 2019. Open to school academic teachers of schools offering preschool, K-12, and university levels with valid school employment ID as teacher.
- Teachers can avail of free entrance, when teacher visits with at least one (1) paying companion.
- Paying companion enjoys a special rate of P190/each for a three-hour visit to The Mind Museum galleries.
- To avail, teacher shall register their information at www.themindmuseum.org/thank-you-teacher
- BE SURE to double check all information, especially names, email address and date of visit PRIOR to submitting your registration form. RESCHEDULING is not allowed.
- Upon successful registration at the website, the Teacher’s Pass will be emailed to the registered email address. Teacher must PRINT the Teacher’s Pass to present it at the Museum's ticket booth.
- On the day of visit, teacher shall present (a) printed Teacher’s Pass and (b) valid school teacher employment I.D. for verification and to purchase the special rate ticket/s for the paying companion/s. NOTE: Those who present only a PRC ID cannot avail of the promo, unless teacher can present valid employment certificate as teacher in a school.
- If teacher does not have a valid school ID, she can present a Certificate of Employment as a teacher from a DepEd/CHED registered school along with a valid government issued ID.
- Teachers who register, but fail to present a valid (1) school teacher employment ID or (2) Certificate of Employment as a teacher from a DepEd/CHED registered school valid government issued ID will be asked to purchase published rate tickets. For strict compliance.
- We can accommodate up to three (3) paying companions (non-teaching school staff, friends, family) per teacher under the P190 promo rate. In excess of three, published adult/student rate will apply. If teacher has zero paying companions, teacher can avail of the teacher rate. View rates at www.themindmuseum.org.
- This promo is not valid for school tours and field trips. For groups with more than 20 pax, please email [email protected] for a group tour quotation and availability of slots.
- Guests using a coaster, bus, or jeep to visit the Museum must email [email protected] for assistance with transportation guidelines.
- Teacher passes are non transferable, not valid for rebooking, sale, nor can it be convertible to cash.
- Promo is not valid in conjunction with any other discount or promo or group tour package.
- For Senior Citizens: in the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 whichever is higher.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 16093 Series of 2019
Thank you Teacher! In celebration of National Teachers' Month, school/academic teachers enjoy free entrance with at least one (1) paying companion.
The registration is now closed. Please try again next time.